The lawyers at the Porter Law Group have secured millions of dollars* for men whose prostate cancer diagnosis was delayed. We can recover compensation for you if your doctors:
• Failed to test prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels in your blood
• Failed to properly read or interpret your PSA test results
• Failed to order other screening tests
• Failed to perform a digital rectal exam
• Failed to order MRI or transrectal ultrasound (TRUS) imaging studies
• Failed to properly learn and respond to your pertinent family medical history
• Failed to order appropriate follow-up tests
• Failed to appropriately educate you about the risks of not being screened
Think you’re alone? You’re not. To learn more about the stories of people we’ve represented in lawsuits because their doctors failed to diagnose their cancer in a timely manner, click here
Your doctors owe it to you to order the appropriate tests, and to properly interpret the results. If you’ve been denied available treatments, or you’re now facing a decreased survival rate because of your doctors’ failure to diagnose your cancer, call us for a free case evaluation.
Our lawyers and team of board-certified medical experts are here to give you the answers you and your family deserve.