The lawyers at the Porter Law Group have secured millions of dollars* for people whose endometrial cancer diagnosis was delayed. We can recover compensation for you if your doctors:- failed to perform a pelvic exam.
- failed to order timely Pap tests or other screening tests.
- failed to order a timely endometrial biopsy.
- failed to recommend a hysterectomy.
- failed to properly read or interpret your Pap test results.
- failed to properly learn and respond to your pertinent family history.
- failure to order appropriate follow-up tests.
Think you’re alone? You’re not. To learn more about the stories of people we’ve represented in lawsuits because their doctors failed to diagnose their cancer in a timely manner, click here
Your doctors owe it to you to order the appropriate tests, and to properly interpret the results. If you’ve been denied available treatments, or you’re now facing a decreased survival rate because of your doctors’ failure to diagnose your cancer, call us for a free case evaluation.
Our lawyers and team of board-certified medical experts are here to give you you and your family the answers deserve.